Saturday, July 14, 2012

Brad and I moved to Central Oregon from the east coast just over seven years ago ... and I still cannot believe that many years have gone by already!  In our time here, we have been to many wonderful places around the state -- but never in those seven years have we visited the most amazing spot in all of Oregon.  I am talking about Crater Lake.  Brad and I have thought about driving down there on a few occasions, but today we finally decided to get into the car and GO.  To say it is breathtaking simply does not begin to explain how incredible Crater Lake is.  And my photos don't come close to doing justice to it's beauty, but I am going to post a few in any case.

If you are ever in Oregon, do yourself a favor and be sure to visit Crater Lake!

Photo (c) 2012 by Tina M. Harris

Photo (c) 2012 by Tina M. Harris

Photo (c) 2012 by Tina M. Harris

Photo (c) 2012 by Tina M. Harris

(c) 2012 by Tina M. Harris

No comments: